Friday 8 April 2011

Tutorial 7 - Linking with Blogs of Interest

This week we were expected to link with blogs of interest and leave comments on them. I was already linked with some from my class so I linked with some other OT blogs that are available on the internet and commented on some of them, particularly around the areas where i have been in placement and other areas of OT which I am interested in. Below is an example of the communication on a blog that I commented on. It is a classmates blog for a post she had explaining OT through the use of a youtube clip.This communication illustrated that we both have difficulty at times explaining exactly what is that Occupational Therapists do.





 
If you are reading through this blog and have something to say, please feel free to leave you comments of any of the below posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment